& Other Errors
- Ariel Ptak is an artist and writer with a deep love for the legendary and fantastic. She has been previously published in Spellbound and Prairie Winds literary journals. More of her work can be found on Wattpad (wattpad.com/user/arptak).
- C.W. Blackwell was born and raised in Santa Cruz, California where he still lives today with his wife and two children. His passion is to blend poetic narratives with pulp dialogue to create beautiful and rhythmic genre fiction. He writes mostly dark fiction and weird westerns. You can follow him here: www.facebook.com/cwalkerblackwell
- Damon L. Wakes was born in 1991 and began to write a few years later. He holds an MA in Creative and Critical Writing from the University of Winchester, and a BA in English Literature from the University of Reading.
Every year since 2012, Damon has produced one work of flash fiction each and every day during the month of July. He usually writes humour and horror, occasionally at the same time. Tackling so many stories with such a short word count has given him a knack for well structured narratives formed of tight prose.
- G Deyke is an indie author of games, novels, short stories, flash fiction, and the occasional poem. They will write anything from humor to horror to fairy tales, but have a particular penchant for speculative fiction. They currently reside in a small village in southern Germany, and can be found online at: gdeyke.wordpress.com
- Jay Knioum is a husband, stepdad, Community College administrator, graphic design and part-time writer—which part, he's still not entirely sure—living in Corpus Christi, Texas. He has contributed pieces to Dragon Magazine and the Sci-Fi Flash-Fiction site 365tomorrows.
- Jennifer Silverwood was raised deep in the heart of Texas and has been spinning yarns a mile high since childhood. In her spare time she reads and writes and tries to sustain her wanderlust, whether it's the Carpathian Mountains in Transylvania, the highlands of Ecuador or a road trip to the next town. Always on the lookout for her next adventure, in print or reality, she dreams of one day proving to the masses that everything really is better in Texas. She is the author of the Heaven's Edge series, Stay, Silver Hollow and Craving Beauty.
- Kimber Camacho lives in California and has been married to the same wonderfully talented partner for a surprising number of years. She's been making up stories most of her life; from crayons on construction paper to word processing programs. A voracious reader, Kimber also enjoys a wide variety of music, and has dabbled in other artistic endeavors like drawing and sculpting. She regularly participates in writing-oriented AO3, Dreamwidth, LiveJournal, and Tumblr communities.
- Petter Skult is an amateur writer and a professional academic and translator, with a love for all things speculative and fantastical. He has previously had a short story published in 365 Tomorrows, and has written and released an interactive fiction game (available on Steam and itch.io). Most of his creative output lives on deviantArt under the nom de guerre "Wolfrug", where these pieces were also originally published.
- Charlotte Frankel has been writing seriously for the past five years. Comedy and flash fiction are her particular passions. She lives in the North West of England, and in between all the writing tries to fit in working as a shop assistant.
- G.H. Finn keeps his real identity secret, possibly in the forlorn hope of one day being mistaken for a superhero.
Having written non-fiction for many years, G. H. Finn decided to start submitting short-stories to publishers in 2015 and was flabbergasted when the first story he'd ever submitted was selected.
Since then he has had a wide range of fiction published and especially enjoys mixing genres in his work, including mystery, horror, steampunk, dark comedy, detective, supernatural, speculative, folkloric, Cthulhu mythos, sci-fi, spy-fi, crime and urban fantasy.
- Shondra Snodderly hails from Saint Joseph, Missouri. When she is not wrangling kids or making seasonal desserts, she can usually be found wrestling a new story onto the page. Other works of hers can be read on Smashwords or listened to on YouTube.
- Andrew Johnson was born in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania and currently lives in northern Arizona. To date, his fiction has been published in magazines like Tales of the Talesman and Nebula Rift. In addition to writing, he is also an avid photographer and carver.
- Crystal Carroll lives in California where she writes technical documentation and fiction, and does her best to explore life. Her writing mixes beliefs from around the world and whatever speculative fiction that come to mind. Crystal can be found at crystal-carroll.com, and on Google+ and Facebook.
- Lynn Townsend is a geek, a dreamer and an inveterate punster. When not reading, writing, or editing, she can usually be found drinking coffee or killing video game villains. Lynn's interests include geek comedy music, romance novels, octopuses, and movies with more FX than plot. She lives in southeast Virginia with her dark overlord husband and a zombie-killing child. Her home is protected by lightsabers.
- Susanne Hülsmann – In her early teens, Susanne's father supplied her with science fiction novels, and her mother gave her a mechanical typewriter on which she bashed out her first stories. It should not surprise that she grew up to be a writer of speculative fiction. Having been dubbed the "wandering dictionary" by her English teacher, she decided to study the language and switched to English for both reading and writing. Susanne is an unashamed and unapologetic geek of many stripes, a lover of words and all things fantastic, and an anglophile who now happily resides in the UK.
- Cover Illustrator Lukas Thelin – lukasthelin.blogspot.se/